Production Worker - Full-time
Besides you, the production team within our organisation consists of a Production Coordinator and two Machine Operators. As a team, you ensure that the production process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible. In particular, we produce edge protectors and clamshells, whereby the machines must be set up, operated and maintained correctly. As a production employee, you fulfil an important role within the production team. You contribute to the most common production tasks. Hereby you take care of the production, inspection and packing of the goods. Your main focus is to ensure optimal output, with a high-quality product. You feel responsible for the machines in question and have an eye for safety, order and a neat and clean working environment.
- Contributes to production in collaboration with the Machine Operator;
- Responsible for inserting rolls of paper;
- Co-monitors the quality of the production;
- Takes care of the packing of the goods;
- Takes care of the cleaning of the various machines;
- Takes care of receiving, checking and storing incoming goods;
- Prepares orders and goods for shipment;
- Contributes ideas about continuous improvement of the production process;
- Ensures a clean, neat and tidy working environment that meets the required standards.
What do we offer you?
Naast dat we professioneel en met respect met elkaar omgaan en ons werk serieus en met veel verantwoordelijkheidsgevoel oppakken, houden we ook van gezelligheid en zijn we geïnteresseerd in onze medewerkers. Wij hebben regelmatig een vrijdagmiddagborrel en zo nu en dan een feestje na werktijd. We doen er alles aan om je hier snel thuis te laten voelen.
What do we ask of you?
- You have (V)MBO working and thinking level;
- You have a technical background and/or experience in working with machines;
- You have a meticulous, systematic and quality-conscious work attitude;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You are result-oriented, show your own initiative and have a good work ethic;
- You have knowledge and command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- You (preferably) live in the Westland region.
Interested?Are you interested in this exciting position? Send your CV and a short motivation as soon as possible to Mandy Graaf – HR Manager:
Online screening may be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.